Water Damage Dover MA, Flood Damage Repair and Sewage Cleanup
Call Us 24/7 At 800-446-3776
“Last year on Christmas eve I had a pipe burst in my basement and the guys from flood fire pro were very good about coming straight out to my condominium with in an hour or less immediately cleaning and drying up the water damage with being very careful and diligent. I could not have asked for a more well done job from a friendlier group of people on such short notice. I recommend the flood fire pro company for all your restoration needs.” – David M.
Flood Fire Pro Inc. will keep your home from sinking under water damage and flood problems. We tackle any kind of Dover water damage from leaks, firefighters’ hoses, or floods.
Our technicians are available 24 hours and trained to address the sewage damage and mold growth that often accompany flooding. All of our technicians are IICRC certified and uphold our high standards of customer service. When you need water cleanup or water damage repair in the Dover or South Dover MA area, Flood Fire Pro should be your first choice.
A Dover Water Damage Company You Can Trust
Our passion for our customer service is shown in our friendly, professional staff, and our our best in class service equipment. We are devoted only to the accepted procedures and best practices available in our industry which all starts with treating our customers right. We are fully licensed and insured and we provide continuing education and training for our members.
When you have flood damage, give us a call – we handle everything from water removal to water damage repair. We understand the pressure and dissatisfaction caused by surprising water in your home or business. We are here to help you get back to pre-damage conditions quickly and easily, with as little hassle as possible.
Time is critical when water has entered your home. Regardless of whether it is a broken leaky pipe, a toilet or sink overflow, a slab leak, refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine, or flooded attic or crawlspace due to storms, we will discover the source, stop the flooding, provide full water removal and structural drying, and then full water restoration and rebuild.
Types Of Water Damage
Category 1: CLEAN WATER – Clean water from a source that does not pose a substantial harm to humans.
Category 2: GRAY WATER – Damage untreated for more than 48 hours.
Category 3: BLACK WATER – Seawater, toilet back flows from beyond the toilet trap, ground water from rivers or streams.
We have over 30 years of experience in water cleanup, flood damage repair, restoration and remediation. Best part is we bill your insurance company, not you, on all qualified insurance jobs. This implies you won’t need to stress over managing adjusters or insurance providers.
What to do if you have Dover water damage
- If the source is evident and safely accessible, close off the main valve or close the window or door from which water is getting into the property.
- Remove all valuables that can be damaged.
- Remove furniture from affected area.
- Move as much off the wet carpet or floor as reasonably possible.
What NOT to do
- Leave wet fabrics in place; dry as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
- Leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or hardwood floors.
- Use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Use TVs or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors, especially not on wet concrete floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet. Keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
How we handle water damage restoration
- We ensure the workplace environment is safe
- Inspect and identify the source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from flood damage
- Water cleanup with our truck mounted system and pumps
- Install drying equipment and screen every day until the point that all materials are dried to the specified requirements
- Look for mold damage and make sure there is complete mold removal and remediation
- Full rebuild services to bring your home or business back to it’s original condition
Broken, Burst, & Frozen Pipes
A frozen, broken or leaky pipe can be devastating for your home or business. Pipes that lack proper insulation and are exposed to the winter’s cold are far more likely to create a need for water damage Dover MA cleanup. Homes that are left empty with inadequately insulated walls can be a typical guilty culprit of frozen water pipes and frozen water lines in the winter time. Sprinkler line pipe burst are a typical cause to basement flooding. Often, a broken, burst pipe on a sprinkler line will go unnoticed until the point when water comes rushing through your basement window well or through the walls. If you discover a burst or frozen pipe, give us a call at the earlist opportunity. Putting off these repairs can be expensive as water damage can lead to an unstable structure.
Sewage Damage Cleanup and Removal
We also provide sewage cleanup and sewage removal in Dover and South Dover. Raw sewage is difficult to cleanup and can be dangerous to your health. Coming in contact with fecal matter or raw sewage can cause disease, can destroy your valuables and cause severe damage to your property. Only trained professionals with the right equipment should handle sewage removal, so contact us today for help
Learn More about Dover MA
The first recorded settlement of Dover was in 1640. It was later established as the Springfield Parish of Dedham in 1748, and incorporated as District Dedham in 1784. Dover was officially incorporated as a town in 1836. The Benjamin Caryl House at 107 Dedham St. dates from about 1777 and was home to Dover’s first minister, Benjamin Caryl, his son George, who was the town’s first doctor, and their descendants until 1897. It has been owned by the town and operated by the Historical Society since 1920. The house retains its architectural integrity and has been carefully restored to reflect life in the 1790s when the first two Caryl families lived and worked there together.
If you need water cleanup in Dover or South Dover, give us a call immediately at (800) 446-3776.
Providing water damage services throughout Dover MA, including 02030.