Water Damage Newton MA, Flood Damage Repair and Sewage Cleanup
Call Us 24/7 At 800-446-3776
“Last year on Christmas eve I had a pipe burst in my basement and the guys from flood fire pro were very good about coming straight out to my condominium with in an hour or less immediately cleaning and drying up the water damage with being very careful and diligent. I could not have asked for a more well done job from a friendlier group of people on such short notice. I recommend the flood fire pro company for all your restoration needs.” – David M.
Flood Fire Pro Inc. will keep your home from sinking under water damage and flood problems. We tackle any kind of water damage from leaks, firefighters’ hoses, or floods.
Our technicians are available 24 hours and trained to address the sewage damage and mold growth that often accompany flooding. All of our technicians are IICRC certified and uphold our high standards of customer service. When you need water cleanup or water damage repair in the Newton MA area, Flood Fire Pro should be your first choice.
A Newton Water Damage Company You Can Trust
Over the past 30 years, we’ve become one of the most respected independent water damage restoration companies in Newton. Our passion for our customer service is shown in our friendly, professional staff, and our state-of-the-art service equipment. We are dedicated only to the best practices available in our industry which all starts with treating our customers right. We are fully licensed and insured and we provide continuing education and training for our members.
When you have flood damage, give us a call – we handle everything from water removal to water damage repair. We understand the stress and frustration caused by unexpected water in your home or business. We are here to help you get back to pre-damage conditions quickly and easily, with as little hassle as possible.
Time is critical when water has entered your home. Whether it is a broken leaky pipe, a toilet or sink overflow, a slab leak, refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine, or flooded attic or crawlspace due to storms, we will find the source, stop the flooding, provide full water removal and structural drying, and then full water restoration and rebuild.
Types Of Water Damage
Category 1: CLEAN WATER – Clean water from a source that does not pose a substantial harm to humans.
Category 2: GRAY WATER – Damage untreated for more than 48 hours.
Category 3: BLACK WATER – Seawater, toilet back flows from beyond the toilet trap, ground water from rivers or streams.
We have over 30 years of experience in water cleanup, flood damage repair, restoration and remediation. Best part is we bill your insurance company, not you, on all qualified insurance jobs. This means you won’t have to worry about dealing with adjusters or insurance providers.
What to do if you have Newton water damage
- If the source is evident and safely accessible, shut off the main valve or close the window or door from which water is getting into the property.
- Remove all valuables that can be damaged.
- Remove furniture from affected area.
- Move as much off the wet carpet or floor as possible.
What NOT to do
- Leave wet fabrics in place; dry as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
- Leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or hardwood floors.
- Use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Use TVs or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors, especially not on wet concrete floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet. Keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
How we handle water damage restoration
- We make sure the working environment is safe
- Inspect and identify the source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from flood damage
- Water cleanup with our truck mounted system and pumps
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until all materials are dried to the specified requirements
- Look for mold damage and make sure there is complete mold removal and remediation
- Full rebuild services to bring your home or business back to it’s original condition
Broken, Burst, & Frozen Pipes
A frozen, broken or leaky pipe can be devastating for your home or business. Pipes that lack proper insulation and are exposed to the winter’s cold are far more likely to create a need for water damage cleanup. Homes that are left vacant with poorly insulated walls can be a common culprit of frozen water pipes and frozen water lines in the winter time. Sprinkler line pipe burst are a common cause to basement flooding. Often, a broken, burst pipe on a sprinkler line will go unnoticed until water comes rushing through your basement window well or through the walls. If you discover a burst or frozen pipe, give us a call as soon as possible. Putting off these repairs can be extremely costly as water damage can lead to an unstable structure.
Sewage Damage Cleanup and Removal
We also provide sewage cleanup and sewage removal in Newton. Raw sewage is difficult to cleanup and can be dangerous to your health. Coming in contact with fecal matter or raw sewage can cause disease, can destroy your valuables and cause severe damage to your property. Only trained professionals with the right equipment should handle sewage removal, so contact us today for help.
Learn More About Newton MA
Newton was settled in 1630 as part of “the newe towne”, which was renamed Cambridge in 1638. Roxbury minister John Eliot convinced the Native American people of Nonantum to relocate to Natick in 1651, fearing that they would be exploited by colonists. Newton was incorporated as a separate town, known as Cambridge Village, in 1688, then renamed Newtown in 1691, and finally Newton in 1766. It became a city in 1873. Newton is known as The Garden City.
Today, Newton is home to attractions such as the Boston College Law School.